Saturday, March 20, 2010

PS to Oops

Here is a prayer I read today in A Course in Miracles. It reminded me of the entry I posted last Saturday, March 13, when I described getting hooked and making myself miserable with a bad dream I made up and then believed. Perhaps this prayer, or some variation of it, might be helpful to you sometime.

Father, I ask for nothing but the truth. I have had many foolish thoughts about myself and my creation, and have brought a dream of fear into my mind. Today, I would not dream. I choose the way to You instead of madness and instead of fear. For truth is safe, and only love is sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable and valued. Comment moderation is enabled to block spam, so please excuse the brief delay until your comment appears on the blog.